Enterprise Network & Security
In an ecosystem of interdependence and unreliable network infrastructure, security breaches can cause damage to your enterprise. In such scenarios, networking should ensure that information is properly shared and resources are pooled together to form a strong link. When it comes to your IT infrastructure, the pressures you are facing are greater today than ever before. Especially given the challenges of the economic downturn, it is imperative than ever to have a robust and secure network infrastructure.
We can help you connect and secure your Network with confidence!
Our Enterprise Network and Security team’s technical expertise and alliances with industry’s leading technology partners, gives our customers the confidence to avail the best technology & Service from us. QDS is proud to be associated with reputed vendors with the highest level of partnerships and skill sets and carry an extensive technology portfolio encompassing key implementation tools, methodologies and industry standards that deliver business productivity. With dedicated Pre-sales consultants and 24/7 onsite support, we have a strong track record of successful turnkey solutions delivery across various verticals.
On board with us, we help you select the network and security solutions that best suit your technology and business strategy, implement new capabilities with minimal business disruption and fender you with complete life cycle solutions for long-term network support, management and optimization. This will not only secure your capex investment but also future proof it.
We follow a distinct methodology – research, assemble and validate all the components for a comprehensive engineering plan that will meet and exceed your operational objectives. Our network professionals bring extensive ﬁeld deployment experience to the table while evaluating your unique situation and assist you to plan your project and achieve your ICT goals. We offer two types of the project models: Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) as well as Build, Transfer and Operate (BTO).
The analysis phase begins with understanding your business goals and the criticality of business applications, advising on the right networking and security solution with properly secured infrastructure for core business applications. During this phase, the scope of the project is thoroughly outlined and all possible issues and solutions are identiﬁed.
During the design phase, high-level design (HLD) is developed and the technical speciﬁcations are derived, which are customized to customers’ requirements. Joint reviews with the client’s IT and security team is conducted and approved. This is emphasized in all projects because the HLD forms the base for the implementation phase.
The installation and setup of the network and security infrastructure takes place in the deployment and integration phase. Integration with other systems and testing are done to ensure the process moves along smoothly. After the installation, the project goes live and review is done to ensure that day-to-day operations meet the performance targets and business goals are achieved.
The next phase is optimization. Our consultants / engineers will do necessary studies and monitoring on the deployed network and security infrastructure to help customers gain the maximum return on investment. Our team will assess your network environment and recommend effective optimization.
Maintenance and support phase follows next. It is designed to offer ﬂexible network support solutions that minimize the risk of downtime improve network performance and provide you with peace of mind.
QDS acts like a trusted IT advisor to its customer to understands the customer security problem and suggest the best solution from its wide gamut of solution offering.
IP Networks Solution:
- Software Defined Networking Solution
- Virtualized Data Center Solutions
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Bandwidth Management Solutions
- Network System Management Solutions
- Application Delivery Solutions
- Web Application Acceleration
- Application High Availability
- Geo/ Datacenter Load Balancing
- Network Optimization Solutions
- Application Visibility Solutions
- Passive Components (Structured UTP and Fiber Optical Cabling)
Cyber Security Solutions:
- Advance Persistent Threat Protection (Zero-day attack protection )
- Enterprise Security Monitoring: Security Incident and Event Management
- Digital Forensics Solution:
- Network Forensic Solutions
- Systems Forensic Solutions
- Big Data Security Intelligence and Analytics Solution
- Identity and Access Management
- Application Hardening
- Web Application Firewalls
- Database Firewalls
- Data protection Solution
- Data Leakage Prevention
- Encryption Solutions
- Virtual Machine Encryption Solution
- Storage Encryption solution
- Database Encryption Solution
- Email Encryption Solution
- Data Classification Solutions
- Virtualization Security:
- Virtual Firewall
- Intrusion prevention for Virtual Environment
- Network Access Control
- Mobility Security Solutions
- SSL VPN Solutions
- Wireless IPS
Security Testing Services:
- Internal/External Penetration Testing
- Application Penetration Testing
- DDOS Testing
- Static/Dynamic Application Analysis
- IT Auditing Services
- ISMS Gap Analysis
- Information Security Policy Building
- ISO 27001 Alignment Services